Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Progress report.

I am now 1/2 done with my treatment. The Dr. did the special flow cytometry blood test again last Friday to see if there was any cancer still in my blood. The results today show NO cancer (0.00%) in my blood. It was quite reassuring to receive this news today. The next step now for progress is to see if there are any cancerous cells in my bone marrow. There is a chance of this since the bone marrow makes the white cells which previously had cancer in my blood. The bone marrow test will be performed this Wednesday. The results will take a few days to receive. I am now feeling back to normal for the most part. I am concentrating this week on getting my weight back up. I have dropped to 148 lbs and look pretty thin. Scheduled to start Chemo again next Monday.

Eric

4 comments:

  1. Such awesome news. Rejoicing with you and the family, and Praying for excellent results on Wednesday. We truly serve and awesome God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrating in each moment on purpose! This is great news. Praying and knowing He will lead each step as you take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praising God for what he has and IS CONTINUING to do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH ERIC THAT IS FANTASTIC NEW!! YOU GO ERIC..PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU...WE LOVE YOU HERE AT J AND K...SEE YOU SOONNNNNNN,.LOVE BREN

    ReplyDelete