Sunday, January 16, 2011

Still fighting this stomach virus.

I am still fighting this stomach virus that has me down. I am on IV nutrition 20 hrs per day which gives me the nutrients I need. But, I am still quite weak. Several of my GVHD meds needed to be switch to IV because the pill were going right through me. So, it's a bit tricky and complicated to deal with this. Daily trips to the clinic and managing meds, IV's, sleep, etc. at home is a challenge. Toshiko is incredible how she can help me and manage Tyler all at the same time. Julie and Jackie came and help at the clinic both days this weekend and that was a big help (thanks Jackie & Julie!). My parents are coming also to help tomorrow. Thank you, thank you! And, my good friend & nurse, Kelsey at the clinic has taken care of me the past few days. I am so fortunate to have so many people who care for me.

Eric

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Eric! Always wishing you prayers of strength and awaiting our meal together! Currently picking up an airplane in Phoenix, but always checking your blog for updates! Much Aloha as Always to you and your entire family, Bob & Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of and praying for you to get 100%. Larry

    ReplyDelete