Friday, February 19, 2010

More blood transfusions.

I went in yesterday and today for more blood transfusions. I need to go in again on Sunday also and might need another. I am feeling better after receiving the transfusions but still tired. My white count is still dangerously low but fortunately I still haven' t gotten sick. It should start climbing up again within then next few days so I am still being very cautious. Maybe it's this beautiful weather we are having that keeping me from getting sick!

Eric

2 comments:

  1. oh happy day....another day not sick! THAT is something to give thanks for! Got a call from Jeff Johnston last night - he has to go to a meeting in your area the 3rd or 4th of March and was hoping to get to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEEP UP THE STRENGH ERIC..GOD BLESS
    BREN

    ReplyDelete