Thursday, October 14, 2010

Out of the hospital now.

Yesterday I was discharged from the hospital. My counts are steadily rising and the doctors said everything else looks fine. So, they decided to discharge me early since there is less change for receiving an infection at home than at the hospital. This is all good news, yet is it quite a challenge because I still feel very week. I am walking quite slow and eating a bit more now. I had clinic visits today and will have more every day for a while. The support I am getting from all of my family is just amazing. I am fortunate.

Eric

2 comments:

  1. We're praying for you day by day, Eric. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think about you All the time---and soooo happy you are out of the hospital, and that things are looking pretty good!
    Much Aloha to you and your family Always,
    Bob Sprouse & Janet

    ReplyDelete