Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Feeling good today.

Didn't really get much sleep last night because the Chemo medicine caused me to get to use the bathroom about every 45 min. But, I do feel good today. My blood counts are all just about normal now which is very good. However, they will be going down again soon because of the Chemo. The first Chemo med went for 24 hours and just finished around noon today. I haven't had any side affects. Now, we wait 'till midnight to start next. They gave me steroids again around 10:00 am today and that had me amped up for the past few hours. It's 3:00 now I thinks it's wearing off 'cause I am getting tired. Toshiko and Tyler came and we had lunch together.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your updates Eric, it is great to check in with you each day. Much Love to you. Renee and Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO ERIC...YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR STILL TAKING TO THE CHEMO WELL...THATS FANTASTIC..YOUR STRONG...THATS A GOOD THING..KEEP UP THOSE SPIRITS!!
    BRENDA

    ReplyDelete