Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday.

Not much to update on today. I feel about the same. I got up early, went out for a nice jog around the neighborhood, finished chopping all that wood, then mowed my lawn. ... OK ... so I didn't do any of that but I did think with the time on my hands today, it would have been nice to get out and do a few things. So; 17 of you have added yourselves as followers to this blog. Thank you. For those of you that have not added yourself as a follower, please do so - it's quite encouraging. Again, thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers.

Eric

4 comments:

  1. We love YOU Eric. Praying for you many moments during the day, every day. Thanks for blogging, great way to stay in touch. I am so gullable, thought for a moment you really did chop wood. Must be the Montana girl in me! Happy Day, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read as far as "went out for a nice jog"...and said WHAT?!! funny, Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I knew you were pulling my leg, you can't jog and talk on your cell at the same time! Love ya man, feel strong soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE LOVE YOU ERIC...AND PRAY FOR YOU EVERYDAY..AND YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR THOUGHTS..ANS ALWAYS WILL BE UNTIL YOU COME BACK TO WORK...BRENDA

    ReplyDelete